Wednesday 28 November 2007

Some movie magic in lightroom presets


Another free lightroom preset tested today.  This one brings a little movie magic, it's inspired by the visual effects from the movie 'The 300' and is available through clicking the title link.

This image came about through my involved with the flickr project365kids groups.  This is day 256 for my daughter and inspiration is running low!  When I asked her for inspiration she asked me to take her photo with the light off, hmm that doesn't exactly make for an inspiring shot as the flash on my nikon d40x is in fact as bright as the sun!  So having asked her to at least jump in the air I used a quick crop in lightroom to focus attention more closely on her then tried out this action.  This product image has no further adjustments made other than the watermark and I think it looks much more like the photo my daughter probably intended!  It looks much more like the flash has stopped time and not the bleached out version that was SOOC.

No comments: